Facebook have been reminding Page admins via email of those Pages that they have still to update, with a Preview option and a quick guided tour of their Page(s) in the new skin.
Essentially, Pages will start to look more like Profiles, with:
– An image gallery across the top of the wall (the images include only those posted by admins)
– Navigation on the left, as per Profiles
– Advanced filtering for articles on the wall
– What Facebook calls ‘Use Facebook as your page’ – interaction with other areas of Facebook, including the ability to Like other Pages, receive notifications and make comments on other pages.
– Other layout options and notification possibilities